| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il in November is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74.2mm (2.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il: