| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il in September is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il: